This is a list of old projects. Note that these may not be actively maintained anymore.
- Loook -
simple search tool for OpenOffice.org files
- tree.pl - perl script that builds a sitemap
- Perlfect Search patches - patches for the search engine
- Perlfect Search logfile analysis - find out your top search queries
- wn2ooo - script to convert
WordNet data to an OpenOffice.org 2.x thesaurus
- DesktopDig desktop search engine for KDE
- httpmanage simple version control and upload script written in PHP
- mailindex: prototype of a mail indexer and searcher
A simple prototype that indexes messages saved in maildir format
and provides a very simple GUI to search the index.
Requires Python 2.3:
- transformer: thesaurus extension for MyThes
MyThes is the thesaurus used in OpenOffice.org. This prototype uses MyThes but
additionally tries to find synonyms for words that are not in base form, e.g.
for "walks". It also tries to offer the synonyms in the appropriate form,
e.g. "travels" (instead of just "travel"). Requires MyThes and Python:
- KOffice Thesaurus
Here are two screenshots of the thesaurus I've written for
The data of the thesaurus is based on a subset of
can be accessed in KWord by clicking the right mouse button on a word and selecting
"Show related words".
the thesaurus that comes with KOffice
the frontend to a local WordNet installation
- Kate XML Completion Plugin
The XML Completion Plugin for KDE's editor Kate is part of KDE 3.1 and later
(it's in the kdeaddons package).